As New York Fashion 2015 week quickly approaches, many are figuring out what to wear or how to step out in style. Others are scrambling with what to pour and what to prepare. Joico Hair Care has come up with the perfect cocktail in celebration of the launch of their most current hair product Hair Shake, which will be used at some of the biggest model run way fashion shows- The Shaketini !
So if you are at a party, or running around backstage, or settling down in a hotel room grab these easy ingredients and make a cocktail that is light, refreshing, and will have you feeling like a fashionista.
Shaketini brought to you by Joico
The Shaketini Cocktail Recipe Needed Ingredients:
1.5 oz. Vodka 1.5 oz. Raspberry Simple Syrup*
1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
2-3 drops Orange Blossom Water
1. Add ice and all ingredients (except the Orange Blossom Water) into cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
2. Pour into martini glass and top with 2-3 drops of Orange Blossom Water and lemon twist
3. Serve and en-joi!
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING RASPBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP:
1. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Stir until sugar dissolves (liquid will ‘clear up’)
3. Add 2 cups raspberries (washed and dried) and bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low.
4. Cook (keeping a watchful eye!) for 12 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
6. Strain syrup carefully (it’s probably still hot) and cool completely.