I LOVE BAD FOR YOU FOOD!
What is life without food that is so yummy, but yet you know – NONE OF IT, is good for you! Barney’s Beanery has multiple locations and each offer a menu that makes your head spin, because it offers every single kind of bar /comfort food thought of! The menu is large, and most people just cannot order one thing. Ultimately- Barney’s is a place you go to watch a game, get an after work drink, or celebrate with a huge group of friends on any occasion with the notion there will be a lot of beer involved.
Personally, I love coming to a Barney’s Beanery on a Sunday with friends to watch any important game on the tube and know that the next Monday morning- I will promise to start my workout regimen.
Here are just a few things to order from this Colorful Comfort Food menu. However, nothing on this menu is a wrong pick. It all is just so good!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies- they come with Vanilla Ice Cream served warm. YUMMMMMM!
- The Irish Nachos- Instead of Tortilla chips they replace the dish with warm potato bites topped with cheese, sour cream, chives, guacamole, chicken… do I need to go on?
- Beer! Again I need to re-iterate Michelada’s are my fave. However, here at Barney’s they do not make them well. You are left with a glass of beer and a side of tomato juice, leaving you to get creative on your own with the table condiments. Ask for limes!
- The Crispy Chicken Fingers- order the buffalo sauce. You will not regret it. Perfect with blue cheese, ranch, and a beer.
- The Toad in a Hole- a fried egg topped on Texas style toast. There are just no words.
Barney’s Beanery Menu-
Best Bite- The famous Chili Sampler platter and the Appetizer Platter. Bring many friends… you will need it to finish these dishes.Barney’s Beanery 8447 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA